Saturday, October 31, 2009

Results of Shopping,what I bought

As I told you this morning on the phone, received last week a mailing from one of my favorite stores, special promotion, 30% discount on everything I would buy this week. So I went there this morning, as I need some cloths due to the weight I lost the last months. I bought a cord trouser, some socks, a shirt, a leather wallet, some christmas cinnamon star cookies, a few candles, a candle holder for outside to be used on our balcony, a dark red jumper and some christmas gift for you, I will not tell or show. ;-)
Saved a lot because of the 30% discount, really good customer service. Would have been nice to shop together. IMYSM
Bought also something really nice for our reading room, but this I will show here in another post on our side soon.

This message was send mobile with HTC Magic, powered by Google Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment