Saturday, November 14, 2009

Being useful - Quotes

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." (Ralph Waldo Emerson) ALL THIS YOU ARE and through being this great person, you make me happy and bring real joy into my life.

"The greatest virtues are those which are most useful to other persons." (Aristotle) And you have so many of such virtues, with which you bless and enrich my life and the life of others.

Your are far beyond being useful, you are the sense, meaning and center of my life. You are everything to me and everything you do for me, us, our love and life is far more than being useful. Its our destiny, our way together, side by side, being always there for each other. ILYSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment