Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Constellation Leo

Honey, as we both are from constellation LEO, I found the following description about LEO in the internet. :-) You know, I am not really into this constellation thing, but I thought its so funny, as it really describes you in many things so well. ;-)

"LEO (The Lion)Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found."

And the Love we found in each other is really something very rare to find. And so great we have finally found each other. But I think that a few of the descriptions also describe me pretty well. So what do you think? ILYSM

No comments:

Post a Comment