Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dads funeral: Buddhist locket (Gau) with your hair

Now Dads funeral begins soon, how desperately I miss you now here at my side.
Want you to know that I will hold during the whole funeral the Buddhist locket in which also some of your hair is, which I normally carry around my neck, very strong and tight in my left hand on which I also carry our ring. By holding the locket with your hair so tight in my hand, I have at least a little the feeling to have you with me during the funeral, holding my hand. IMYSM and ILYSM!

This message was send mobile with HTC Magic, powered by Google Android.

2 comments:

  1. Well, sorry to hear the sad news. May Buddha blesses your dad and may he reborn s in a new prosperity life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your kind wish and blessing.

    ReplyDelete