Friday, November 27, 2009

Evening at the Buddhist center in Bochum

This evening, as nearly every Friday evening, I went to the Buddhist center in Bochum. A good time to see all the friends there. Beate gave a really good lecture, one main part of the lecture was about cause and effect (Karma). Learning to understand causality. That it is up to us what will happen. Former thoughts and actions became our present state, and right now we are sowing the seeds for our future. Some really good thoughts and teachings of Buddha she shared with us.
After the lecture we did the 16th Karmapa meditation together as always.

Also I could see Iris for the first time after my return from Cambodia, really good to see her again. So I was able to give her our little gift, the wood Buddha we bought together for her in Siem Reap, she really liked it a lot and it was a great surprise for her.


Iris with the Buddha we bought for her, when she unwrapped it and I saw it, so many lovely memories came to my mind of our great time together in Siem Reap and how we bought it together. Honey, IMYSM!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment