Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ginger tea

As I am recently since my father died not so well and now also caught a little cold, I followed your advise and drink now since yesterday some ginger tea. Was a really good advise as it really helps a lot and makes me feel much better. So after our talk and seeing us on our special anniversary day today, I just made me a big cup of ginger tea again. Great stuff and I also like the taste of it a lot.

This is some information about ginger tea I found, maybe you should also make it a habbit to drink some ginger tea from time to time, as it really is healthy stuff and still pretty tasty:

"Ginger tea is commonly used as a cold remedy. It is said to boost the immune system, soothe sore throats, and treat bouts of flu. It is also believed to improve digestion and help relieve nausea.

Still not convinced to try ginger tea? Consider these known health benefits:

Improves circulation and blood flow
Relieves cold and flu symptoms
Eases stomach cramps, improves digestion and relieves nausea
Reduces menstrual cramping
Helps regulate blood sugar
Boosts the immune system

Ginger tea is a healthy and spicy drink that will give you energy, boost your immune system and refresh your soul. Try a cup today."

Source of information and ginger tea recipe at: http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Make-Ginger-Tea---The-Health-Benefits-of-Ginger-Tea&id=710936

No comments:

Post a Comment