Monday, November 30, 2009

If There's...

If There's...

If there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a difference,
to everything I do.

If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.

If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
it's you, my very special love,
my world, my life, my heart.

- John Ragland -

Hope so much that sms and internet communication with you in Cambodia will come back to normal soon, now two weeks are going really crazy and it is a really hard time for us. Feel so hepless, so cut off from you and really miss our normal communication and times as couple and family so much.
There is only one person I want to see, talk with, communicate with and share my life and days with, it´s YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment