Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lunch: Chicken Gungpao

As Sunday is the day I normally drove to visit Dad, all of a sudden I became restless around the time I usually drove to him, so I decided to drive and visit his fresh grave.
From there I went to the city center of Essen and walked there around window shopping, just to clear my mind a little.
Now I just had a lunch snack at a Thai snack place. Had a dish called Chicken Gungpao, was nice and spicy, but can not be compared to the lovely original food and meals we had in Cambodia. Really sad that most asian restaurants over here in Germany adapt there food so much to western taste and style. I am pretty sure there would be a market for the original taste and style. 

This message was send mobile with HTC Magic, powered by Google Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment