Monday, November 30, 2009

Management Audit

Today I had a personl management audit, to analyze my strengths and weaknesses, leadership abilities and personality. Took three hours, many questions, discussions and also a short presentation about my leadership principles which I had to prepare and give there. Has been an interesting experience, went pretty well and I just said what I think and did not play a role. At the end I received a short feedback, how they see me, what areas I am great in and a few remarks about some areas where to improve. To be honest, I think they gave a pretty good and realistic description and I am happy with the result of the audit. In a few weeks I will get a written summary of the results from them, curious to read it than.
Based of these audits with the management team in my company they will start next year some management skills training.

No comments:

Post a Comment