Friday, November 20, 2009

News from our cambodian foster child To

Today I received from Plan International a yearly report about our cambodian foster boy To. He is now 5 years old, healthy and fine. The projects finanzed in his community through our monthly donation make good progress, so that To and his family have also a benefit from this. Enclosed with the project information I received also two new photos of him, one together with his mother.
I am glad to be able to support Plan International in there projects in Cambodia and with To this little help I can provide, has a face. So I just wrote him and his family a letter today and send him also as gift a soccer ball to play with his friends with. Its good to bring a little happiness and joy into the life of a child.
More information about Plan International and the great work this organization is doing for the care of children worldwide can be found at: http://plan-international.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment