Sunday, November 15, 2009

YOU raise me up

Found this wonderful interpretation of one of our favorite songs on YouTube as video, when seeing this video and listening to its music tears run down my cheeks. Thinking of Dad and that I have no parents now anymore to talk to and go to.
But most of all as it text in this hard time right now reminds me so much of you my Love and what you do right now so much for me:
- When I am down and all my soul is weary, when troubles comes, I know you are there for me.
- You raise me up so that I can stand on mountains, you raise me up to walk on stormy seas.
- I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up to more than I can be.

Lork pdey samlanh, thanks for all your love and support in this time of mourning and sorrow. YOU mean everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment