Saturday, December 26, 2009

2nd Christmas day: At my parents grave

On the 2nd Christmas day I visited today the grave of my parents, to bring them a candle and some incense. Dad was burried there only a few weeks ago, it is now a strange feeling to celebrate the first Christmas without parents. The flowers and wreaths of the funeral are now gone from the grave, some flowers left and it will take some more time till the grave can be restored again with green, flowers and the grave stone.
Some sad moments to be there alone on Christmas day at there grave, so many memories came to my mind, all the wonderful Christmas celebrations they did for me when I was a little boy, all the love and care they gave me.
Missed YOU a lot to be there with me, holding my hand. ILYSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment