Sunday, December 13, 2009

3rd Advent Sunday

Now its already the 3rd Advent Sunday over here in Germany, only one more candle to light next Sunday and than we have already Christmas soon. During breakfast this morning I lightened the tree candles on our advent wreath, thinking of you being there with me in our kitchen.

And by seeing the candles burn in our kitchen a quote from Buddha came to my mind:

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.


Thanks for sharing happiness with me and to increase, day by day, hour by hour,, the happiness in my life. YOU bring happiness in my life and all I want to do is to lighten these candles of happiness for YOU all my life.

IMYSM during this advent and christmas season. ILYSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment