Sunday, December 20, 2009

4th Advent sunday

Today is the 4th Advent sunday, so the day to lighten the 4th candle on our advent wreath. Thinking back to my childhood, I remember that this 4th Advent sunday was always the most exciting for me, because it means that christmas is very close to celebrate with the family. To keep a little the tradition my parents told me, I was sitting today in our kitchen, listening to christmas music, having some christmas cookie, enjoying all four candles burning now and reading your letters, wathching our photos, also our engagement photos and dreaming of you and the many christmas celebrations ahead of us together as family. Miss you a lot during this special season. ILYSM!



And here another photo of our balcony, to show how much the snow increased over the day, compared to the photo I took this morning. Everything outside is white and children are playing in the snow. IMYSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment