Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Buddhist Phowa ceremony done for Dad

In November I wrote here (Our family blog - JW and SH: Buddhist Phowa for the Dead, requested for Dad to be done) about my request to Lama Ole to do the Buddhist Phowa ceremony for him, after he passed away.

Today I received a email that Lama Ole did Phowa for Dad during his Phowa course in San Diego and even a second time during a course in Uruguay. He send me best wishes and told me that I now can remove Dads photo from our altar, that everything is now done for him and that he is now in a really good state.

Sounds weird, but after reading this, I felt so peaceful and had a feeling like Dad telling me that everything now is well and that I can finish the time of mourning for him. Hard to decribe, but somehow I know that now everything regarding him is well.


Lama Ole during Phowa course
Source of the photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91861350@N00/202143071

No comments:

Post a Comment