Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas market in Düsseldorf

Tonight I went with Martin and Alexander to visit the Christmas market in Düsseldorf. Been a nice time to see all the booths, the lights and decoration and to smell the food there. Had some little dinner snacks there at the Christmas market. While walking there I felt you so much with me, having all the memories of the day when you arrived in Germany in August and we went together to Düsseldorf in the afternoon to have coffee and cake there and walk around. Remember? Only you were missing so much during this walk over the christmas market, with you at my side, hand in hand, it would have been a perfect walk over this traditional and nice christmas market. At least I can share here some photo impressions of the christmas market in Düsseldorf so that you can participate a little bit. ILYSM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment