Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas song: Little drummer boy

This YouTube video shows one of the very favorite christmas songs my mother liked so much. Of course she preferred the german version, but I put the English version here, so you can understand the text better.
During the Advent season, which we have right now, she played this song often, specially on the Advent sundays, when we were sitting as family together around the christmas wreath.
In fact, one christmas when I was a little boy my godmother gave me as gift a drumm, think the noise I made with this during christmas must have been pretty annoying for my parents, but even than, that christmas my mother coped with that and called me with a heart full of Love her little drummer boy. Remember that well and since that christmas, like magic, I like this song also a lot and it brings many memories alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment