Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dinner: German noodle salad

Dont know why, but this late afternoon and evening so far I am not in such a good mood, feeling somehow restless. Maybe just the mail today that Phowa has been done for Dad brought back some memories of him passing away a few weeks ago. To my mind came the christmas and new year celebrations with my parents when I was a little boy. Will be a strange feeling this year not to call him on the 31st at midnight to wish him a happy new year, as in all these years before.
So I had a quiet dinner tonight, full of memories and with a lot of missing YOU.
Had for dinner a traditional german noodle salad with fried sausages, really tasty and nice, only you were missing to have it together. IMYSM ILYSM

This message was send mobile with HTC Magic, powered by Google Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment