Saturday, December 5, 2009

Painted window glass

As one piece of memory of Dad who passed away not so long ago, I took a painted window glass with me for our home, put it on the window of our bedroom. It shows the little village and its church near Münster, where Dad lived the last years, before he died. Remember in August when we visited this village and his home there? Maybe you noticed this window glass painting in his living room. Now it is part of our home and reminds me, us of him.
This weekend without you, is somehow again a weekend which is really painful, also painful because all the last weeekends before Dad died I always drove to visit him. All this memories come up and I wish we could spend this weekend together, miss your messages today a lot. IMYSM! ILYSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment