Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy days in Phnom Penh

Finally I arrived well and in time on Saturday in Phnom Penh. Such a wonderful feeling to see YOU than at the airport to pick me up. No words to find, how happy I am to be united with my pdey samlanh again.
We spend a great weekend together, such a great time to hold each other in our arms, to go shopping at the russian market and to meet our very great friend for german dinner in Phnom Penh and for having a time out together on Saturday night for a drink.
Also Sunday was just great, thanks for the nice tour to central market, for the time to be lazy together and rest, enjoy so much to be just together, to talk, to laugh and to share our precious time. Enjoyed our dinner at Magnolia, the great vietnamese retaurant.
Also it was a very special time, seeing you open the gifts and to see how they touched you and made you happy. Thanks so much for your special gift for the coming week, time with you together is the greatest gift you can make me. So happy about everything, so happy to be in my second but equal home to Germany, which really is Cambodia.
ILYSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment