Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shopping at Asian Supermarket in Germany

This morning I drove to a Asian Supermarket in Oberhausen, which is 40km away from our home in Bochum. A colleague at work recommended this one to me, so I was curious to go there and check it out.



When I arrived there I was really excited, its a really big Supermarket, they have everything there. Fresh green Mango, Jackfruit, dried and smoked fish, shrimps, rice noodles and so many more nice and tasty food. Now I found a place, where we can get everything we need to make for example my favorite green Mango salad. So cool!

Bought there of course already a few things:
Tiger Beer
Soy Sauce
Pad Thai Rice Noodle
Chand Noodles with Beef Flavour
Red Pepper
Jamine Rice
Mango Jam
Mango in Syrup
Jackfruit in Syrup
Wasabi Coated Green Peas
Bami Goreng
Thai Soup
Chihun Soup
Nasi Goreng
Green Ice Tea
Dragon Fruit Juice
Passion Fruit Juice
Mango and Passion Fruit Juice
Mango Juice



In fact they have there so many things, that it was even hard for me to figure out what to get, wish you would have been with me there to advise and help me. Missed you a lot and our time shopping together. Specially after arriving home, I thought how wonderful it would be if we now could cook a nice lunch together. ILYSM!

1 comment:

  1. Great that you found this place, so you both can soon cook some nice cambodian meals for us. ;-)
    Martin and Alexander

    ReplyDelete