Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday 17.01.2010: at the central market

Besides having a really relaxed and lazy day after having a big breakfast with our very best friend on Sunday, we visited for a while the central market in Phnom Penh. Just walked around, its just a great time to do shopping and window shopping with you. In fact we even bought something. As I really like Lotus flowers so much and they are not available in Germany or sometimes very hard and seldom to get, we bought at the central market some artificial Lotus flowers, so that I can take them with me to our home in Germany. To be honest, would rather prefer to take YOU with me, as time and life with you right now is so meaningful and so complete. In your presence I really feel so much at home.

Central market in Phnom Penh:

No comments:

Post a Comment