Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is coming, slowly

On Saturday we have over here in Germany, according to calendar, the beginning of spring. A very lovely season of you, everything turns green again and flowers begin to blossom. Specially after the hard winter we had this year, I look forward to this season. Right now the trees are still without leafes. But while having a short walk with our dog near the office, I discovered first "spring messengers", first flowers who begin to grow and come out of the earth. The flowers on this photo are called "Easter bells", if I remember it right. So now, step by step, with rising temperatures and more sun the nature will become alive again.

1 comment:

  1. Look everything from grass to tree turns to fresh green. Nice gift of Nature. As the season of your favorite, I am really looking forward to experience with you my Sweetie Prinz in Bochum soon. :-))

    ReplyDelete