Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Arrived in Phnom Penh

Arrived this afternoon (cambodian time) well in Phnom Penh, was really a feeling like coming home. When I arrived at the Sunway Hotel it was a very friendly and warm welcome. Really nice to see the same faces every time we stay there, specially as they all so friendly and kind. Also a little bit like coming home, when arriving there.



After I arrived, first thing I did was, that I went to Wat Phnom to light some incense and to be grateful for many blessings. From there back at the Hotel, just a short nap and than later dinner and a drink in the Hotel. Waiting for you to arrive sometime tonight at the Hotel, from your business trip to Siem Reap. Really big surprise to take the night bus to be with me, even before tomorrow. ILYSM!

Look so much forward to our time together here in Phnom Penh and our vacation in Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment