Sunday, June 27, 2010

Put priorities right and first

Some nice quotes, on the importance to set the right priorities and act accordingly, sometimes we can not do everything and be everywhere, but have to decide to be at the right place, at the right time to put our priorities not only in words but actions.

I know who is my number one priority, surely I am not perfect, but in all I do and think I try to put this in action, through my deeds.

Action expresses priorities.

Mahatma Gandhi

Don't tell me where your priorities are. Show me..."

James W. Frick

The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.

Steven R. Covey

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.

H.L. Hunt

We realize our dilemma goes deeper than shortage of time; it is basically a problem of priorities. We confess, We have left undone those things that ought to have done; and we have done those things which we ought not to have done.

Charles E. Hummel

Set priorities for your goals. A major part of successful living lies in the ability to put first things first. Indeed, the reason most major goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first.

There's no sense talking about priorities. Priorities reveal themselves. We're all transparent against the face of the clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment