Saturday, June 12, 2010

Souvenirs of our time in Bali and Cambodia

When I went today to the city center, I brought your certificate and the Batik painting from Bali to a special store to get framed, in one or two weeks they will be ready, so that I can pick them up for our home.
Back home I spend some time to find a nice place for the other handicraft work we bought in Cambodia and Bali. Put them on the walls in our kitchen, think found some nice place for them. So every morning when I have breakfast I get reminded of the lovely time and great memories we just spend together. Miss you a lot in our home.



1 comment:

  1. Bali is the best place to have your vacation and bonding with your friends and relatives especially if you visit the place and feel the bali accommodation there.

    ReplyDelete