Sunday, August 22, 2010

Appiphilia: Missed call notifier -- the missing iPhone app

Appiphilia: Missed call notifier -- the missing iPhone app

Yes so true what they write. Using now the iPhone only for two day and I am really excited, it is really a great phone, BUT this one main feature most phones offer I REALLY MISS. Hope there is soon some application or solution which works fine to show missed calls or messages, when the iPhone is in silent mode. It is really annoying when leaving the room or having the iPhone just in the jacket, to need to turn it on to see if I have missed a call or message. Miss the LED of my former google phone, who showed me in case I missed something. So I hope that a good developer out there will come up with a solution or that Apple includes such a feature in a future software update.


Source photo: www.apple.de

No comments:

Post a Comment