Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary Day!



Deeply, Madly
Our love anniversary brings to mind
The happiness and joy you’ve brought to me,
Sweet memories--the laughter and the fun,
Devoted love you give abundantly.
The place I want to be is close to you;
There’s security and peace in your embrace.
I know that I can cope with what life brings,
As long as I wake up to see your face.
You’re all I ever wanted, and much more.
I look at you and I still get a thrill.
Our love is the best thing in my life;
I love you deeply, madly, and I always will.

By Joanna Fuchs


What a special day, remember today, already two years ago? For me it is like yesterday. And now we celebrate already our second anniversary. Now that the german registry office even approved our wedding application and confirmed our wedding date, we move big steps forward. Only one more step, the approval of the visa application from the foreigner office and the embassy and than we will be united soon, in only a few weeks, living our love and destiny together. ILYSM!

Happy Anniversary Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment