Yesterday we visited for the first time the Green Week (Grüne Woche) fair in Berlin. It is a international food, beverage, agriculture and farming fair at the exhibition ground in Berlin.
We really enjoyed the time there, been so interesting to see, try and taste food and drinks from so many different countries, but even already to see and try it from the different states in Germany was really amazing and interesting.
- Different Berlin Craft Beers
- Spreewald pickled Pumpkin and Chili gherkins
- smoked pepper ham
- spicy fish and chicken breast from Slovenia
- Caraway bread from Lower Saxony
- mixture of sausages from Spreewald
So, if you have a chance to visit the Green Week (Grüne Woche) in Berlin, go ahead, I am sure you will enjoy it.