Friday, February 6, 2015

How to keep healthy in cold weather - Go jogging

While the weather is extreme cold, staying healthy is a question and challenge. It takes a lot of commitment, self-consciousness and bravery to do it. I would just lie down on the sofa with a thick wool blanket and just rest and enjoy reading. Well, it’s not a bad idea when it is snowy winter like this. But I cannot keep this habit much longer. When I look at the mirror – day-by-day – I feel the fat keep growing especially the belly. I have to come back to my jogging habit. I don’t jog everyday but a few days per week to keep the balance between stress at work and workout life. Jogging can really help release a lot of stress and burn out fat quite well. So it is a win-win situation and it’s free of charge. Luckily I have nice park not far away from my house so I can enjoy jogging in the nice nature surrounded. 

To read more:  http://www.mentrendtoday.com/jogging-shoes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment