Monday, February 9, 2015

Hungry for Burger? Try Burgerium

Burger?? Yes, I love Burger. But not so often. I have to watch out my calories consumption and diet. I don’t want to end up being overweight and have to confront with obesity later. I don’t normally eat Burger at McDonald, King Burger or any of those big chain fast-food. Only under the condition that I have no choice and being so late at night – I grab what I can get. No choice!! But when I am in the mood for burger, I love to come to homemade and small burger restaurant or food booth. There are much alternative to live her in Berlin when you are a burger fan. I miss the chance to join last Summer Burger contest in Berlin. I was on the mission to different part of Germany. But this year, I am in. 

Read more at:  http://www.mentrendtoday.com/burgerium.html


No comments:

Post a Comment