Friday, February 13, 2015

Let's Try: Entrecote

I have been quite sometimes till now going for lunch at Brot & Salz. It’s quite a walk distance for lunch break and I can have some fresh air to breathe and clear out mind from the morning office stress. Also, they offer the daily menu at rather a good price. A welcome bread and butter –homemade one - a small portion of salad, and the main course for 5.90€. Great price. Isn’t it? It’s a great proportion, which you feel after lunch, you do not feel sleepy.

Different to normal visit at lunch break, I had last night a friend meeting for dinner. Unlike crowded at lunchtime, the dinner is rather a relax atmosphere. Not many quests as I thought -that’s why I made reservation.

As always, the taste is absolutely delicious.  I had Entrecote and for the dessert apple cake. It's basically medium fry beef and potatoes.

More at: http://www.mentrendtoday.com/brotsalz-dinner.html


No comments:

Post a Comment