Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let's Try Shaolin BBQ

Ever wonder how the Shaolin would eat to get fit for the master training?? Sound Chinese though. Not completely wrong but also not absolutely right. Somewhere in between I guess. For lunch break today, I want to try a new restaurant – at least for me - which I have been walking and passing by for so many times but did not even have a chance to try. Maybe the multi-culti of Berlin which offers so much choice to try – so many to be un-explored. This time – my colleague has recommended me for a try after his few visit there. I am curious and that is that bad things for me. I have to try it out too. Good news. Yes it is a great restaurant in the heart of Berlin Pranlauer Berg working areas. Not quite far from the Knaackstraße tram station – 5 minutes walk. 

To read more: http://www.mentrendtoday.com/umami.html



No comments:

Post a Comment