Friday, May 29, 2015

Vietnamese Street Food in Berlin - District Mot

There are plenty of Vietnamese restaurants and food in Berlin but not all of them are great. When I happen to encounter the one I like, I will most likely have to write it down here. Not all I have visited, I highlight here. Only the one I like or really interesting to share. 

I like to have little exploration around the corner of Häckeschermarkt where a lot of designers and artists are. Sometimes I see a new shop opens and a few months later, it just disappear. But more opening than closing down, I think. I walk quite often along this alte schönhauser str and Rosenthaler street. I have never noticed this restaurant before - District Mot. I did not try at first when I saw it but I notice it down in the list to try. Finally, I am here. 

To read more: http://www.mentrendtoday.com/district-mot.html


No comments:

Post a Comment